Day 5

Spent 10 minutes first thing after work on the left hand of the song. Listening to deep piano music on my way home from work helped brewing my motivation. Although it is unfortunate that SoundCloud has now succumbed to the interruptive ads selling their pro membership. They are not entirely to blame, perhaps. They need some way to sustain their hosting at least. Although to think that they are now owned by Spotify, leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Very confusing to try to read the score, while all along I had been identifying the notes with my emotions alone. Reading scores and listening are two completely different functions in my head that don't quite talk to each other. Maybe not yet.

Then my tablet's low battery warning interrupted my flow. I probably could have gone a bit further, but the fear of the tablet's low battery, where I read my scores off of, urged me to wrap up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7

Day 4

Day 8