Day 7


I almost didn't want to upload it. It's that bad, but I have to. I want to make it nakedly obvious how difficult it is to be completely unfamiliar at something. and a reminder of how everyone starts out like me.

Although next week I'll probably just go back to songs at my skill level. One cringy reminder of what it's like to be a beginner is more than enough for this project, I reckon.

There is something particularly cringy and uncomfortable with the way I paused so often, like "get on with it already!" kind of discomfort as I watch myself. Perhaps this is what teachers mean about staying in the same tempo no matter how slow you play. An inconsistent tempo that doesn't mean anything is essence to agony.

Now that my first week's progress is done, time to fall back to "The Joy Of First Classics" by Denes Agay so that I can at least make some satisfactory progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8