Day 4

Where has all the time gone?

I came home, had a light dinner while messing with Minecraft, and it was already 9:30pm when I realised I have yet to touch the piano.

I spent a few quick minutes messing with the same song as yesterday, this time putting a bit more faith in playing with both hands. However I was doing it by memory. I need to go back to the score and double check the left hand melody.

It is more motivating for me to play with full flowing emotions, my hands and body gracefully moving with the melody, with not much care of technique and tempo. It helps when this is such an emotional song with an irregular tempo as well. Teachers out there will scream at me for doing everything that's wrong about learning the piano, but I have to find my own way to stay motivated. As with all things in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7

Day 8